2.23.2006

Daddy getting ready to change his son's diaper. He's so good about it. Dan, who has never changed a diaper in his life, took quite naturally the position as soon as Elias was born. It's amazing to see him so relaxed when he holds a crying baby. He has so much fun with him.


I needed a walk last night, so we bundled little Eli up and hit the sidewalk. Dan insisted on carrying him as opposed to putting him in the stroller, and since Eli is still too small, we aren't able to use the Baby Bjorn just yet. He absolutely loved the walk. He was awake for half of it, content just to be held by Daddy and hear our voices as we talked and the movement of us walking in the crisp evening air. About halfway through, he fell into a deep sleep which lasted for quite awhile.


These are just some cute pictures I took last night. I'm constantly taking pictures. I realized yesterday that I wasn't in any of them since I'm always the one taking them! So here is one of me. Not the best, but at least it's something.


No comments: