4.22.2006

Pool Fun

Mary and I attended a Women's Retreat with her church last night in the Poconos. Today, during the afternoon free-time, we hit the indoor pool to give Elias his first go at it. Since he loves his baths, I figured he would like the pool, though the cooler water might come as a bit of a surprise. We eased into it, and he loved it as you can see in these pictures below.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Aiden had his first dip in the pool at about 6 weeks and had a relaxing time as well. Isn't it fun introducing them to new things?!
-A

Anonymous said...

Could he be any cuter?! What an adorable picture of the two of you together. Finally, a Mommy and Son picture! Glad you had a good time.

Christie

Anonymous said...

He loved the water. He's a little water boy already.
~A. Mary