Dan, Eli, and I went with Steve and Christie Bowles to Wegman's Grand Opening yesterday. It was the experience of a lifetime. The prices really are quite comparable. (Beech Nut baby food is cheaper than Target and Giant! Unfortunately, they didn't have Del Monte which is cheaper yet.) And now with such a grandiose superstore, the other nearby markets are improving their stores to remain in equal competition, not to be outdone by the bigger and greater things that Wegman's has to offer. But I must say, Wegman's has everything and with the costomer card (FREE), the prices are very good. It was like a mall, complete with a bakery, cafe, smorgasbord, and aisles and aisles of food, processed and organic. Whatever you need: Wegman's has it. I'm considering going again this week just for the fun of it. It's quite the atmosphere, too. They had white twinkling lights along the ceiling and in one section, they had a toy train rolling along its tracks.
Dan brought the camera. It wasn't until we were in the checkout line that someone came up to us and told us we weren't allow to take pictures inside. We wished we had gotten that on film. When we got home, Dan and Steve made dinner (pork loin with baked apples and onions and fried asparagas with mushrooms) while Christie and I took care of feeing Elias and putting him to bed. While we cleaned up, Dan and Steve put this movie together.
2 comments:
Hey guys...Love the video!!
-A
you guys are so freakin' FUN ;)
love!
Post a Comment