12.08.2006

The "PopPoperazzi" Does It Again

Last night, Dan took me out for my birthday so we left Elias with Nonie and Pop Pop. While Nonie was excited about playing with Baby Elias, Pop Pop was excited about another opportunity to take more pictures. (The grandchildren don't recognize Pop Pop without his camera.) Although I know it was frustrating for Nonie to keep him in positions when she just wanted to play with him, I'm glad she commiserated because I happen to love these shots. If I ever get a Christmas letter written and sent out, I think I'd like to try to send this Christmas picture of Eli with it. I just love it.


And don't you just love his hair?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geniene, He is GORGEOUS! I can't believe how BIG he is and how CUTE he is. You must melt! I am so sad we weren't able to see you this summer and meet little Elias. Maybe one day you'll make it to Australia?

Love you! Liz

Anonymous said...

WOW - what an adorably beautiful kid!!! He's a little man!! Yikes. I gotta get down there to see you agains again soon. Love you and miss you! Rebs