4.26.2007

The Kitchen

We didn't take pictures of the kitchen yet because the owners still have much of their belongings stored there. We didn't want to post pictures of their stuff. So when we get some better pictures, I will post them.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Geniene, congrats on the new house! It sounds wonderful. :) Jarrod told me that you emailed him recently and to check out your blog.. its so fun to see all the pictures. I hope you are doing well - and join you in praying for your mission trip this summer.
take care, Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm in love with your house and I haven't even seen it yet!! :)

I miss you guys. I think of you often and wonder how you're doing. It's been almost a YEAR since I've seen you! I gotta get down there for a visit again. To your new home! :) So excited about the baby too!

LOVE you always.