Sunday was Gabriel's dedication. Unfortunately, Dan was still sick since being home from Nicaragua. He ended up going to the ER after church (just before everyone showed up at our house) per orders from our doctor to get tested to rule some more serious things out. It turned out that the ER Dr didn't think it was anything too serious, so he prescribed him an antibiotic. Whatever it was, the antibiotic seems to be doing the trick. Dan was back at work today and is amazingly back to himself. Gabriel and I, on the other hand, aren't feeling too well. Gabe has a fever and is obviously under the weather. I'm feeling some sort of infection in my lungs and throat. I can't wait until all the illnesses are gone from our home. It all started with Eli about three weeks ago.
Here are some pictures from Sunday. After the church service, we had about 50-ish people come to our house for some festivities.



No comments:
Post a Comment