9.01.2008

autumnware plug

Among my closest of friends is Autumn Fraits. We've been friends since high school (EMHS, Harrisonburg, VA). Autumn is one of the most talented seamstresses I know. She's very creative in her ideas and in her styles. How I wish I could be creative with the sewing machine like her! In any case, one the perks of being such close friends is that she's always making stuff and giving things to me. Among the more favored items are the many bags/purses she makes. There are few purses that I really like (bags are a whole different ballgame - I love bags bags bags!!!!) but unique, handmade bags are a rare speciality that few people have. Well, fear not, my faithful, eager readers! You can be one of the privileged to purchase a handmade product from my dear friend, Autumn. She is now selling her creations online to help support herself and her two darling young children. If I have aroused your curiosity and peaked your interest, please visit her site to purchase a quality handmade product that others will envy! Check back regularly as she continues to add to her collection. Be sure to tell her that Geniene sent you!

Visit Autumn's Blog




2 comments:

La Familia Garcia said...

Glad to see you made it home safely? I love her bags even more after seeing it up close and personal! You gotta put a picture of it up!! ;)
Love you guys!

mama j said...

I sooooooo wish I had her skills too! (And well, a real sewing machine would be nice, too!) I hope to get my hands on some of her stuff, soon too! C'mas shopping ideas.....woohoo!