10.09.2008

New Website

I'll be honest... I have a little secret. Nothing terribly exciting for you guys, but in my not-too-boring world, it's very exciting. Dan and I are trying out a new website to have more freedom and ease in creating our own "look." It'll join both of our blogs together and allow more pictures to be put on display. It'll be a little more interactive which should make your "visits" a little more enjoyable too. That is, unless you prefer to not have to do anything but look and read. I wouldn't be surprised if no one really reads my posts. I think most of you just tune in to see pictures of our good looking kids - which I can't say I blame you. This way, you can just skip reading my blog and just go straight to the pictures. I'll just write for my own reflection and enjoyment's sake. = )

It's still under construction, so be patient with us. Click here if you'd like to take a peek.

3 comments:

La Familia Garcia said...

Cute! I like it. Is it pretty easy to maintain??

The Riggalls said...

I like reading your posts! I also enjoy the pictures.

Anonymous said...

I am an avid reader. We love to know what is on your mind, Gen.