9.26.2006
TIME FOR A NEW COMPUTER
If you've wondered why I haven't been posting as often, it's because our computer won't allow me. I've tried many many times to post pictures and even non-picture posts (like this one - I've tried many times already today hoping against all odds that it will succeed in posting), but many of them, I just have to let go. The pictures that I have posted, did so after many tries and much waiting. We've had various other fallouts with our computer and it's driven us to the unpleasant task of looking for a new one. Of course, to do so, we will need to find the money, and with Dan going to Israel - a $2200 trip, granted, part of that has been paid for by close friends and family, THANK YOU! - we are really up a creek. BUT we will pray and ask that the Lord will provide us with what we think we need: a computer. In this day and age, I don't see how we can live without one. Of course, our lives are not dependant on it, just our lifestyles. But if we don't have a computer, how will we keep in touch with all of you fine folk and show you all the pictures of little Eli and tell you what's going on in our lives? Dan does a lot of graphics and wedding photography/slideshows for his dad's business, the church, his job, etc so we will need a computer that can handle that sort of thing. We need a working computer!! I'm bound and determined to pray that the Lord will provide for our needs in a way that will surprise us once again. He has done so often before. I have no reason to believe that He wouldn't do it now. Jehovah Jirah is His name: The LOrd provides!
No comments:
Post a Comment