10.19.2006

Say 'Cheese'!

Taking pictures of Eli, lately, has been so funny cuz he makes this face - see pictures. It's something like a smile, but he scrinches up his nose and bares his teeth. It's so funny. It's like he knows what the camera is for and poses for it. Then he wants to see the pictures on the LED display! Craziness. I've created a monster....


The picture above may look like he's fussy or discontented. But I assure you, he's not. He's posing for the camera. When I had the camera aimed at him, he stopped what he was doing, posed for it, then immediately climbed up on my lap to watch the pictures display. When he saw himself, he giggled.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too Cute!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Quick! Call Baby Gap. You've got a little model on your hands. Ha ha, toooo funny. I was checking out your blog at school and let out a loud belly laugh...good job... ;-)

angie

Anonymous said...

I love the pose!